Welcome to my nerdy world of costuming

In this blog I will, to some extent, document costumes I make and describe how I did the different things.

I will post some pics and info around my stormtrooper armor, which I finished in the fall of '08. But most importantly show how I'm coming along with my current project, which is the ESB version of Boba Fett.

Enjoy your stay!


I testfitted the chestarmor today, mainly because I was gewtting unsure as to whether it was big enough. I've posted on TDH to get some feedback before I paint this, 'cause I don't want to spend several hours on it if it's too small. You can check out the thread here.


I'm also considering doing a set in 5mm sintra just to see how it would look with a little more "substance" on the armorpieces. The ones shown here are 3mm.

0 comments: