Welcome to my nerdy world of costuming

In this blog I will, to some extent, document costumes I make and describe how I did the different things.

I will post some pics and info around my stormtrooper armor, which I finished in the fall of '08. But most importantly show how I'm coming along with my current project, which is the ESB version of Boba Fett.

Enjoy your stay!

Finally up and running!

Finally, after much searching and html-editing, I've got the new blog up and running. As some of you may notice, the colotheme is taken from the Boba Fett ESB helmet. I thought it would be a nice touch seeing as it is my current project.

I'll get some pics and stuff on here ASAP. But, since I've taken a couple of steps back in my progress (I started on a ROTJ Boba, but changed mid-way to ESB in stead), there isn't that much to show off just yet. I'll post pics showing what I have purchased/made so far though, and more items are on the way shortly. The parts I'm really looking forward to getting now is my Bobamaker helmet kit and Bobby Fett UK's jetpack!! And also a facecast of Jeremy Bulloch (#1 of 30 made by Bobamaker).

0 comments: